So I went shopping the other day and thought I’d share my purchases.
1. Lace top from Hollister Co. £28 (it’s called orange county). Looks cute tucked into a floral skirt or with skinny jeans.
2. Floral t-shirt from Warehouse. £25 (part of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer- 30% of price donated to breakthrough breast cancer)
3. Cream gypsy top from Miss Selfridge £28. Lovely floaty sleeves!
4. I included this tee in my California-Cool post. £15 from River Island
Looking forward to some good weather so I can wear them with some nice shorts/skirts instead of jeans and cardigans/jackets!!
Why is it that the majority of really pretty and stylish heels are ridiculously high!! Not all of us are petite (and able to walk in heels of such a great height without breaking our necks!) I’ve found loads of on-trend glitter heels but don’t fancy adding 4 inches or more to my height, as I’m 5’8″ already. I feel that a lot of shoe manufacturers don’t cater for us taller ladies, ok yes maybe I should embrace my height but it’s a little depressing when you go out and the men are considerably shorter than you! But that’s not the main reason- really high shoes are often pretty hard to walk in and leave you in pain at the end of the night! Now I know it sounds like I’m whinging but I’m just frustrated- I love wearing heels and they make me feel feminine and sexy but finding comfortable on-trend heels that aren’t too high is a pretty hard task. I’ve been looking just now and have found my favourite shoes (I will never purchase them, mostly because of the height but also because of what the purchase would do to my bank balance. Oh well, a girl can dream…)
So here they are- my top bling shoes:
1) Bling D glitter court shoe by DUNE. £85
2) ASOS Pump It Up glitter platform court shoe