I’ve seen loads of people wearing parkas and really want one myself now! Here are a few I’m loving at the moment.
The first one is from Oasis at £88. I’ve tried it on and it was really lovely. The faux fur lining is removable which is handy.
This is another lovely one from Fat Face. £98. It has removable quilted lining and the fur is detachable too, so it’s a pretty adaptable coat.
This one’s from Topshop, £95.
Miss Selfridge have a nice navy parka. £75.
Ted Baker has brought back their parka this year. £219.
I’ve decided to write a post each Sunday to talk about what I got up to 🙂
So here are the main things I did today:
1) painted and decorated my nails with nail varnish and nail art pen from Topshop, and realised I don’t have the steadiest hand and am not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for nail varnish to dry!
Here’s the result ( I went for simple spots with a stripe feature on the thumb nail):
2) Enjoyed the sun in the garden and walked one of the kittens on a lead!
3) Groomed the big cat, who now has a very shiny coat
4) Got my finger massacred by the kitten (after I’d done my nails) Thought I’d spare the gore and add a black and white picture! Unfortunately because of this close up you can also see how inaccurate my spots were!…
5) Watched The Voice UK. There are some great singers, especially Ruth and Jaz.
6) Wrote this
I hope my next few Sundays are a bit more interesting.
Wait for the next instalment!
Update on the Rocket Dog shoes- went out last night and they were really comfortable as expected, even managed to walk the 15 minutes home in them after a night of dancing! Forgot to mention they also come in an animal print design and a shiny, silky black too. Honestly, get these shoes!!
Technorati Tags: Rocket Dog shoes
Just discovered windows live writer, which can be used to update new blog posts. So this is just a test post to see if it works!