I’ve decided to write a post each Sunday to talk about what I got up to 🙂
So here are the main things I did today:
1) painted and decorated my nails with nail varnish and nail art pen from Topshop, and realised I don’t have the steadiest hand and am not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for nail varnish to dry!
Here’s the result ( I went for simple spots with a stripe feature on the thumb nail):
2) Enjoyed the sun in the garden and walked one of the kittens on a lead!
3) Groomed the big cat, who now has a very shiny coat
4) Got my finger massacred by the kitten (after I’d done my nails) Thought I’d spare the gore and add a black and white picture! Unfortunately because of this close up you can also see how inaccurate my spots were!…
5) Watched The Voice UK. There are some great singers, especially Ruth and Jaz.
6) Wrote this
I hope my next few Sundays are a bit more interesting.
Wait for the next instalment!