I’ve decided to write a post each Sunday to talk about what I got up to 🙂
So here are the main things I did today:
1) painted and decorated my nails with nail varnish and nail art pen from Topshop, and realised I don’t have the steadiest hand and am not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for nail varnish to dry!
Here’s the result ( I went for simple spots with a stripe feature on the thumb nail):
2) Enjoyed the sun in the garden and walked one of the kittens on a lead!
3) Groomed the big cat, who now has a very shiny coat
4) Got my finger massacred by the kitten (after I’d done my nails) Thought I’d spare the gore and add a black and white picture! Unfortunately because of this close up you can also see how inaccurate my spots were!…
5) Watched The Voice UK. There are some great singers, especially Ruth and Jaz.
6) Wrote this
I hope my next few Sundays are a bit more interesting.
Wait for the next instalment!
If you have dry hands that need a bit of nourishing then try Crabtree and Evelyn products- they do a great job!
Firstly exfoliate your hands with the hand recovery (a hand scrub)- work into dry hands to exfoliate and get rid of dry, dead skin then rinse under running water while still gently rubbing hands. Then follow with the hand therapy (a hand cream) which leaves hands feeling really pampered and soft! For even more treatment you can use the age-defying hand remedy too.
I have the La Source range (as above) which is the spa range that has a lovely fresh ‘sea air’ scent with extracts of sea algae.
A lot of people associate Crabtree and Evelyn with more mature customers but I’m in my early twenties and love their products. They cater for women of all ages. Crabtree and Evelyn is a luxury brand and the products aren’t cheap but they really do the job well and there are so many different fragrances and products, they’re well worth a visit and often have special offers (they’ve got 3for2 on their hand care products at the moment) 🙂
So I went shopping the other day and thought I’d share my purchases.
1. Lace top from Hollister Co. £28 (it’s called orange county). Looks cute tucked into a floral skirt or with skinny jeans.
2. Floral t-shirt from Warehouse. £25 (part of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer- 30% of price donated to breakthrough breast cancer)
3. Cream gypsy top from Miss Selfridge £28. Lovely floaty sleeves!
4. I included this tee in my California-Cool post. £15 from River Island
Looking forward to some good weather so I can wear them with some nice shorts/skirts instead of jeans and cardigans/jackets!!